Reinforcements for a superior bonding behavior
Based on our innovative solidian Grid, the sanded surface of solidian Anticrack provides superior bonding properties. The solidian Anticrack has also no subject to corrosion and thus significantly contributes to savings in future repairs and maintenance, especially in applications where small cracks and a fine crack distribution are explicitly required. As with our solidian Gird less consumption of water, sand, and cement make the solidian Anticrack reinforcement a sustainable product for future generations.
advantages & characteristics
solidian Anticrack combines many advantages compared to conventional construction with reinforced concrete. The biggest advantage is the non-corrosive material with superior bonding behavior – this results in many advantages for the future:
- no corrosion so it’s very durable
- sanded surface for superior bonding behavior
- up to 7x higher tensile strength compared to structural steel
- much lighter than steel
- thinner and lighter constructions are possible
- sustainable material as consumption of water, sand, and cement are significantly lower
- thin replacement layers, which strengthen the damaged area and protect it against new harmful effects
- thinner components, which allow a slim construction with an aesthetic design
- thinner and safer components and thus less raw material usage and economical transport
- no corrosion, less crack widths, and therefore much lower repair and refurbishment costs, therefore lower financial provisions for future restoration measures, therefore lower TCO
Depending on the requirements of your application, we offer the solidian Anticrack as carbon fiber reinforcement (CFR) in 3 different load capacity levels. For more information take a look at the product brochure and technical datasheets.
- available in carbon fibers
- standard dimension is 6.0 x 2.3 m
- on request, solidian Anticrack can be produced in panel form shapes up to 8.0 x 3.0 m
- on request, solidian Anticrack can be produced in rolls up to 80.0 x 3.0 m
- depending on the scope of the project, we also produce a solidian Anticrack according to your requirements – please contact us!
Flat and light reinforcement like the solidian Anticrack can be used wherever there are requirements for a non-corrosive environment, especially with requirements to limitation of crack widths, optimal distribution of cracks, and short anchorage lengths e.g.
- protection layers, where concrete layers are applied on a steel-reinforced concrete underground to protect the underground
- strengthening measures for restoration (e.g. failure of the bottom plate due to excessive load)
- every application which requires (high) limitation of crack widths
- parking decks
- industrial floors
- hydraulic structures
- tiling and waterproofing: pools, basements
- marine construction
- bridge constructions
- structures that need small crack widths