solidian Flex Grid AR Reinforcement For Future Generations
solidian Flex Grid AR
Advanced production technology allows us to fulfill special market demands for flexible reinforcements, according to application or customer needs. Specially developed AR flexible grids in combination with variety of different coatings and filers provide high tensile strength, improved bonding to matrix, increased alkali-resistance and strong crack resistance.
advantages & characteristics
solidian FLEX GRID is flexible reinforcement mesh used for applications where flexibility is needed but without compromising the strength.
- lightweight, high strength, flexible mesh
- corrosion resistant
- for different types of applications where flexible reinforcement is needed but without compromising the strength.
- easy to cut and tailor size
- suitable for rehabilitation as well as for new construction
- high zirconia content provides alkali resistance
- can be embedded in fresh plaster or spray up (syringe mortar) technology.
- applicable to every wall type
- bonds well with cementitious mortars
- low thermal conductivity
- higher alkaline resistance
- no electromagnetic disturbance
Specially developed meshes for excellent alkali resistance which provides improved protection from aggressive environmental effects – humidity, temperature and alkali. Depending on the requirements of your application, we offer the solution for different load capacity levels. For more information take a look at the technical data sheets.
- high-zirconia glass fiber
- custom made dimensions widths & lengths
- options in roll or panel
- mesh size from 5 x 5 mm up to 150 x 150 mm
For different types of applications where flexible reinforcement is needed but without compromising the strength.
need professional advice?
[contact-form-7 id=”583″ title=”Need Help 1″]
Christian Schmees, Ole Wolfframm, Johann Pfaff
account sales managers
Sigmaringer Straße 150, 72458 Albstadt, Germany