Brick wall reinforcement mesh - solidian Briksy
non-Corrosive Brick reinforcement mesh
High-tech, non-Corrosive, AR GLASS or CARBON FIBER reinforcement brick mesh on a roll for efficient crack control specially designed for any wall width. Adding bed joint reinforcement to your masonry is crucial to ensuring the safety of your buildings as it protects masonry against the causal forces of tensile and shear stresses. solidian Briksy is mansory brick mesh efficiently connecting bricks and can preventing or reducing cracking in walls.
Properties & advantages of our brick wall reinforcement mesh
- no corrosion – solidian Briksy brick mesh is made out of carbon fiber or fiberglass materials for superior cracking control through the years.
- high strength – solidian Briksy is a carbon fiber and fiberglass compound that makes it superior in its properties.
- easy to use – solidian Briksy is a user-friendly tool that can be chopped easily in different lengths and there is no need for a special tool to cut it like steel meshes.
- lightweight – solidian Briksy brick mesh is the lightweight tool that facilitates transport and thus saves money and time.
- easy to transport – solidian Briksy comes rolled in the box which is very handy to use. It’s easy to stack and transport and saves storage volume.
- different widths – solidian Briksy comes in three different widths that make it easy to apply to all types of bricks and walls.
- no injuries – brick mesh is made from non-metallic materials so it is less stressful to work with. It’s lighter and more ergonomic.
- indoor/outdoor – solidian Briksy can be used for interior or exterior masonry and can be exposed to severe weather. Superior to corroded steel meshes.
Brick wall reinforcement mesh technical data
- custom width on demand
Applications of our brick wall reinforcement mesh
- brick walls
- earthquake strengthening
- absorbing stress concentrations around windows
- stack bonded masonry – reinforcement is essential for wall stability
- additional reinforcement for places with higher stress
- finishing corners and T – connections
- additional reinforcement for wind loaded walls
- reinforcement for relative movement of different parts of a structure caused by the uneven sinking of the structure
need professional advice?
Ole Wolfframm & Johann Pfaff
account sales managers
Scandinavia, Baltic, East Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Sigmaringer Straße 150, 72458 Albstadt, Germany