solidian Corner 3D In carbon strongest bond
solidian Corner 3D In carbon
Cracks usually appear first where the building structure is the weakest: joints, corners, edges!
And cracks can travel through walls over time if they are not stopped, further weakening the structure of your building.
We think it is best to make sure that cracks do not start in the first place.
Our solidian Corner 3D In is specially developed to create the strongest bond in the most difficult places of a building. Connecting the ceiling or floor with an outside corner, for example on a chimney, is the most important part.
No measuring and cutting needed! Take out of the box and apply our solidian corner 3D out just like that.
Strongest 3D corner reinforcement to connect corners with ceilings and floors
- Strong carbon fiber reinforcement mesh
- up to seven times higher tensile strength compared to structural steel
- no corrosion so it’s very durable
- Our special rough sanded surface for superior bonding properties
- 3D corner shaped to all corners and edges
- Connects walls with ceilings and floors
- Easy to handle and apply
solidian Patch Square Carbon is part of our complete reinforcement portfolio for earthquake renovation