solidian Form Design free forms creatively!
solidian Form offers you the possibility to realize form reinforcements of all kinds. No matter if façade panels, concrete furniture, L-brackets or round profiles – based on the proven solidian GRID reinforcements we produce a reinforcement form according to your design specifications.
characteristics & advantages
solidian Form combines many advantages compared to conventional construction with reinforced concrete. The biggest advantage is that the material is non-corrosive – this results in many advantages for the future!
You can plan thinner components, which allows a slim construction with an aesthetic design. This results in lower use of raw materials and economical transport to the construction site. Or think of thinner façade components, which mean larger usable areas in buildings with the same external dimensions. This also means significantly lower repair and renovation costs, thus lower financial provisions for future restoration measures and lower overall operating costs. And these are just a few examples.
- extreme creative freedom when building with concrete
- no corrosion so it’s very durable
- up to 7 times higher tensile strength compared to structural steel
- much lighter than steel
- thinner and lighter constructions are possible
- sustainable material as consumption of water, sand and cement are significantly lower
- easy handling
Depending on the requirements of your application, we offer the solidian Form as carbon fiber reinforcement (CFR) and as glass fiber reinforcement (GFR) in different load capacity levels. For more information take a look at the product brochure and technical data sheets of the solidian GRID.
- individual shapes are possible
- available in carbon or glass fibers
- standard dimension is 6.0 x 2.3 m
- on request, solidian Form can be produced in panel form shapes up to 8.0 x 3.0 m
- depending on the scope of the project, we also produce a solidian Form according to your requirements – please contact us!
- façade panels
- precasted concrete members
- concrete furniture
- profile, e.g. L-brackets, round profiles