Carbon fiber concrete reinforcement mesh solidian Grid carbon
Carbon fiber concrete reinforcement mesh
solidian Grid carbon is ultra-strong, lightweight, noncorrosive carbon fiber reinforcement mesh for concrete and structural reinforcement.
Properties & advantages of our carbon fiber concrete reinforcement mesh
Our carbon fiber mesh for concrete has up to 7 times higher tensile strength than classic steel mats, does not corrode and is extremely lighter weight.
These positive properties lead in part to significant cost savings in future new construction, maintenance and refurbishment. The lower consumption of water, sand and cement (up to 80%!) when using our carbon fiber mesh for structural reinforcement, as well as the great potential for saving transport costs and CO2 emissions, make it a sustainable product.
Advantages of carbon fiber mesh:
- Lower concrete cover than conventional
- Thinner components, enabling slim construction with an aesthetic design
- Smaller component dimensions and thus lower transport and storage costs
- No higher deflection of components compared to steel due to similar modulus of elasticity
- Space-saving transport of reinforcement mats as well as concreted components
- Gain of saleable/rentable area
- Less consumption of concrete and therefore less use of water, sand and cement
- Less emission of CO2 due to the reduction of cement use and thus climate and environment friendly behavior
- Safer and healthier handling during processing due to lower weight
- Less interference with operation as a result of maintenance and repair work
Carbon fiber concrete reinforcement mesh technical data
We would like to help you get to know this building material better. Therefore we have created an example for the dimensioning of a balcony slab with solidian Grid carbon. Please click here.
- Concrete mesh made of carbon fibers with epoxy resin impregnation
- Extremely high tensile strengths up to 4.000 N/mm²
- Standard dimension: 6,0 x 2,30 m – on request solidian Grid carbon can be produced as reinforcement mesh up to 8,0 x 3,0 m as well as roll material up to 80,0 x 3,0 m
- Standard L-angle based on the reinforcement mats
- Depending on the project scope, we can also produce a solidian Grid carbon according to your requirements – please contact us!
We would like to help you get to know this building material better. Therefore we have created an example for the dimensioning of a balcony slab with solidian Grid carbon.
Applications of our carbon fiber concrete reinforcement mesh
- Precast elements in general, e.g. balcony slabs
- Facades, e.g. exposed concrete facades, sandwich walls, rainscreen claddings
- Hydraulic structures, maritime structures, swimming pools
- Tunnel structures and linings
- Bridge superstructures
- Infrastructure, e.g. sewage channels, impact barriers
- Structural strengthening measures, e.g. earthquake strengthening, floor slabs
- Maintenance and refurbishment measures, such as parking garage refurbishment, bridge refurbishment, floor slabs