solidian Patch Arrow carbon No cracks no more in corners and edges
solidian Patch Arrow carbon
Cracks usually appear first where the building structure is the weakest: joints, corners, edges!
And cracks can travel through walls over time if they are not stopped, further weakening the structure of your building.
We think it is best to make sure that cracks do not start in the first place.
Patch for corners and edges so cracks won't happen anymore
- Strong carbon fiber reinforcement mesh
- up to seven times higher tensile strength compared to structural steel
- no corrosion so it’s very durable
- Our special rough sanded surface for superior bonding properties
- Arrow shaped to fit and patch all corners and edges
- Easy to handle and apply
solidian PATCH ARROW CARBON is part of our complete reinforcement portfolio for earthquake renovation
need professional advice?
[contact-form-7 id=”583″ title=”Need Help 1″]
Christian Schmees, Ole Wolfframm, Johann Pfaff
account sales managers
Sigmaringer Straße 150, 72458 Albstadt, Germany