Noncorrosive reinforcing bar solidian Rebar
Noncorrosive reinforcing bar
solidian Rebar is noncorrosive, high-strength, non-steel reinforcing bar.
What makes our reinforcing bar special
Rebar is used in concrete to provide additional strength because concrete is weak in tension. While steel is strong in both tension and compression, non-steel reinforcing bar can provide even better features. solidian Rebar and concrete have similar coefficients of thermal expansion, so a concrete structural member reinforced with our reinforcing bars will experience minimal stress as the temperature changes.
More about our non-corrosive reinforcing bars
Out high-strength reinforcing bars have a ribbed profile. Reinforcing bars with ribbed profile have improved bonding to concrete characteristics and can minimize concrete cracking which can occur as a result of concrete shrinkage.
Rebars (reinforcing bars) can be attached toghether to create reinforcement mesh solidian Remat.
Advantages & Characteristics of noncorrosive reinforcing bars
solidian Rebars are noncorrosive with higher strength than steel and other metals bringing life to filigree, elegant structures lasting for generations.
Our reinforcing bars can be used in any structural or architectural application where required material is corrosion resistant, lightweight or non-conductive. solidian Rebar has a number of other special properties that enable you to build a more sustainable infrastructure for our and our children’s future.
Steel rebar corrosion is a matter of time, whatever thickness or sizes of concrete protection you are using. Applications with steel needs to be refurbished or teared down after a certain time.
Advantages of solidian Rebar reinforcing bars
- Corrosion-resistant: thinner concrete cover, longer service life, lower refurbishment costs
- Reduced weight with higher tensile strength
- High tensile strength: lower overall construction costs
- Electronically isolating and non-magnetic
- Sustainable and resource-saving: fewer construction materials are required and the service life is increased
- Low abrasive
- Chemically and chloride-resistant
- Better price/performance ratio than other competing non-metalic rebars
Technical information about our reinforcing bars
Our high-strength reinforcing bars can be produced of glass, basalt or carbon fibers with different diameters up to 16 mm. The standard length is 6 meters. Our standard portfolio are rebars made out of ECR-glass or carbon fiber rebars.
The standard portfolio is growing constantly and we are able to produce different solidian Rebars on request according to your requirements. You will discover further technical information on our technical data sheets.
- Available in glass or carbon fibers
- Diameter up to 16 mm
- Standard length of 6 m
- Larger diameters on request
- Customized productions possible on request – please contact us!
Applications of our high-strenght, noncorrosive reinforcing bars
Non-steel reinforcing bars are predestined for the use in all other areas where strong reinforcements are demanded and aggressive environmental impacts like e.g. chlorides are to be faced.
Non-steel reinforcing bars are used all over the world in
- Bridge construction
- High-voltage or electromagnetic systems
- Concrete slabs like industrial floors, parking decks or driveways
- Maritime applications
- Façades and balconies
- Funnel and mining constructions