Reinforcements for extreme demands
solidian REBARs are combining high strength fibers with extremely resistant resins in the production process named pultrusion. Here carbon or glass fibers are oriented extremely straight, impregnated by resin and hardened. solidian REBARs are realizing unbelievable high and durable load bearing capacities up to most extreme demands. This is the result of the combination of the straightness of the fibers and the selectable big diameters of the cross section. As such solidian REBARs are accessible on site. So they are the ideal non-corrosive substitution for metallic reinforcements for everybody who is interested in economical and ecological sustainability.
advantages & characteristics
Steel corrosion is a matter of time, whatever thickness of concrete protection you are using. Applications with steel need to be refurbished or teared down after a certain time. solidian REBARs do not corrode and have a number of other special properties that enable you to build a more sustainable infrastructure for our and our children’s future. As such they are non-corrosive with higher strength than steel and other metals bringing life to filigree, elegant structures lasting for generations. And these are just some examples of the advantages!
- corrosion-resistant: thinner concrete cover, longer service life, lower refurbishment costs
- reduced weight with higher tensile strength
- high tensile strength: lower overall construction costs
- electronically isolating and non-magnetic
- sustainable and resource-saving: fewer construction materials are required and the service life is increased
- low abrasive
- chemically- and chloride-resistant
- better price/performance ratio than other competing non-metalic rebars
solidian REBARs can be produced of glass, basalt or carbon fibers with different diameters up to 16 mm. The standard length is 6 m. Our standard portfolio are rebars made out of ECR-glass or carbon fibers.
The standard portfolio is growing constantly and we are able to produce different solidian REBARs on request according to your requirements. You will discover further technical information on our technical data sheets.
- available in glass or carbon fibers
- diameter up to 16 mm
- standard length of 6 m
- larger diameters on request
- customized productions possible on request – please contact us!
solidian REBARs are predestined for the use in all other areas where strong reinforcements are demanded and aggressive environmental impacts like e.g. chlorides are to be faced.
- bridge construction
- high-voltage or electromagnetic systems
- concrete slabs like industrial floors, parking decks or driveways
- maritime applications
- façades and balconies
- tunnel and mining constructions