Your sustainable way on robust mats!
solidian REMATs are produced of our non-corrosive and extremely strong solidian REBARs. The rebars are attached to each other by durable and solid injection molded crossing points forming the rigid mat. As a result solidian REMATs are combining the same unbelievable mechanical properties of our solidian REBARs with the efficient handling of a robust mat on site. You do not need to knot together your rebars in your prefab plant or construction site saving time and money. The solid injection points are enabling that you can walk on solidian REMATs. So what is the argument to still use steel or stainless steel?
advantages & characteristics
solidian REMATs are transferring all the positive properties of our solidian REBARs to the mat format and are adding the more efficient handling for coverage of big surfaces. You do not know the properties yet?
Here they are: solidian REMATs do not corrode and have a number of other special properties that enable you to build a more sustainable infrastructure for our and our children’s future. But this is just the very beginning of the properties that no steel or stainless steel can offer.
- corrosion-resistant: thinner concrete cover, longer service life, lower refurbishment costs
- reduced weight with higher tensile strength
- high tensile strength: lower overall construction costs
- electronically isolating and non-magnetic
- sustainable and resource-saving: fewer construction materials are required and the service life is increased
- low abrasive
- chemically- and chloride-resistant
- better price/performance ratio than other competing non-metalic rebars
solidian REMATs can be produced of glass, basalt or carbon rebars with different rebar diameters and grid distances . The diameters starting from 8 mm will give you the full ability to walk on the mats.
The actual standard portfolio of solidian REMATs is consisting of glass and carbon rebars. Our standard portfolio is growing constantly and we are able to produce other material combinations, diameters, grid distances and mat sizes.
- available in glass, carbon or basalt fibres
- diameters of 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm or 12 mm
- grid distances of 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm
- diameters starting from 8 mm are walkable
- standard size of 6 x 2,3 m with standard grid distances of 150 mm
- standard portfolio are glass and carbon rebars
solidian REMATs are losslessly transferring the properties of solidian REBARs to the mat geometry. Therefore solidian REMATs are predestined in the same way for example the use in bridges, maritime infrastructure, in high voltage or electromagnetic feald areas, in concrete slabs like industrial floors or parking decks.
- bridge construction
- high-voltage or electromagnetic systems
- concrete slabs like industrial floors, parking decks or driveways
- maritime applications
- façades and balconies
- tunnel and mining constructions