Carbon fiber reinforcement mesh solidian Remat
Carbon fiber reinforcement mesh
solidian Remat is lightweight, high-strength carbon fibre reinforcement mesh.
Usage of noncorrosive carbon fiber reinforcement mesh
Our carbon fiber or fiberglass reinforcement mesh is predominantly used as reinforcing support in concrete slabs. Reinforcement mesh is immersed in slab creating strong, lasting structures.
More about our noncorrosive carbon fiber reinforcement mesh
The wire used in our carbon fiber reinforcement mesh is noncorrosive and extremely strong made with our product solidian Rebar which has a ribbed profile. Ribbed profile improves bonding to concrete, which minimizes concrete cracking that may occur as a result of concrete shrinkage.
Rebars (reinforcing bars) are not welded together but attached to each other by durable and solid injection molded crossing points forming the rigid mat. As a result our reinforcement mesh is combining the same mechanical properties of our solidian Rebars with the efficient handling of a robust mat on site.
Advantages & Characteristics of solidian reinforcement mesh
Characteristics of our carbon fiber reinforcement mesh
Our reinforcement mesh does not corrode and has a number of other special properties that enable you to build a more sustainable infrastructure for our and our children’s future. But this is just the very beginning of the properties that no steel or stainless steel can offer.
Advantages of solidian carbon fiber reinforcement mesh
- Corrosion-resistant: thinner concrete cover, longer service life, lower refurbishment costs
- Reduced weight with higher tensile strength
- High tensile strength: lower overall construction costs
- electronically isolating and non-magnetic
- Sustainable and resource-saving: fewer construction materials are required and the service life is increased
- Low abrasive
- Chemically and chloride-resistant
- Better price/performance ratio than other competing non-metalic rebars
Technical information about our noncorrosive carbon fiber reinforcement mesh
- Available in glass, carbon or basalt fibres
- Diameters of 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm or 12 mm
- Grid distances of 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm
- Diameters starting from 8 mm are walkable
- Standard size of 6 x 2,3 m with standard grid distances of 150 mm
- Standard portfolio are glass and carbon rebars
Applications of noncorrosive carbon fibre reinforcement mesh
We are losslessly transferring the properties of reinforcing bars to the mesh geometry.
Therefore our carbon fibre, noncorrosive reinforcement mesh are predestined in the same way for example the use in bridges, maritime infrastructure, in high voltage or electromagnetic feald areas, in concrete slabs like industrial floors, parking decks and any type of modern masonry.
- Bridge construction
- High-voltage or electromagnetic systems
- Concrete slabs like industrial floors, parking decks or driveways
- Maritime applications
- Façades and balconies
- Tunnel and mining constructions
need profesional advice?
Ole Wolfframm & Johann Pfaff
account sales managers
Scandinavia, Baltic, East Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Sigmaringer Straße 150, 72458 Albstadt, Germany