solidian SANDWICH WALL SYSTEM Nothing for betweentimes, but high-tech for in between
solidian SANDWICH WALL SYSTEM
With a full system of non-metallic fiber materials, solidian SANDWICH WALL SYSTEM revolutionizes the construction and reinforcement of 3-layer precast concrete sandwich elements. On the one hand, the approved system provides clearly noticeable savings (e.g. facing layer thickness, material, weight) compared to classic stainless steel-based connection systems.
On the other hand, the thinner construction creates more room and the glass fiber textile reduces thermal bridges to almost zero.
The installation of the textile reinforcement in the plant is easy and fits seamlessly into the production process of sandwich elements. As result elements of high-quality can be produced continuously which have both – economic and clear advantages in the eco-balance.
advantages & characteristics
- completely revolutionary system made from textile reinforced concrete for 3-layer sandwich elements
- a certified system
- corrosion-free, alkali-resistant reinforcing elements
- thermal bridge-free connection between facing and bearing layer
- economic advantages due to e.g. thinner and lighter construction
- more room due to smaller overall construction of the wall
- reduced costs with material and easy installation
- system with long lifetime and significantly better eco balance
- transfer of all horizontal and vertical actions only via textile reinforcement, no further parts necessary
- bearing layer made of reinforced concrete, connecting parts and facing layer reinforce-ment made of textile
- facing layer thickness 30 – 50 mm
- insulation layer thickness 140 – 250 mm
- maximum panel size 4 x 6 m
- connection of facing and bearing layer within 3-layer sandwich elements
- production of high quality, thin facing layers