spacers & ties
solidian SPACERS & TIES
Reinforcement spacers & ties
solidian spacers are reinforcement spacers fully compatible with solidian closed-mesh mat reinforcement like solidian GRID or solidian ANTICRACK.
solidian ties are reinforcement ties that ensure that no rust plumes are created on the concrete surface when binding reinforcing mats and rebars.
Characteristics & Advantages of our reinforcement spacers & ties
solidian Reinforcing spacers characteristics
With the patented solidian SPACERS we simplify the application for normal applications up to high quality filigree exposed concrete.
The small contact area and the translucent contact pin of our reinforcement spacers ensure an optimal result for exposed concrete surfaces. The highlight: with colored fair-faced concretes, the translucent contact pin of our reinforcement spacer appears in the color of the surrounding concrete.
solidian reinforcing ties characteristics
solidian TIES ensure that no rust plumes occur on the concrete surface which typically occurs when using traditional binding wires. By using conventional binding wire, you run the risk of promoting near-surface rust stains. In addition, we do not recommend using metallic binders in combination with carbon fiber-reinforced plastics, as contact corrosion may occur in the connection.
Reinforcement spacers and reinforcement ties advantages
- Spacers that enable architecturally high-quality exposed concrete surfaces
- Minimal contact area of spacers ensures that no marks are left on the exposed concrete side
- Plastic-based binder material to ensure no rust stains on the concrete surface and no metallic contact with the carbon reinforcement
Reinforcement spacers and reinforcement ties technical data
- reinforcing mesh opening widths of 38 mm and 21 mm.
- concrete covers from 5 mm to 25 mm
solidian reinforcement TIES:
- plastic-based binding material in 3 different lengths
Applications of our reinforcement spacers & ties
Reinforcement spacers application
solidian SPACERS are the reinforcement spacer solution for high-quality exposed concrete elements, which you can of course also use for normal use.
Reinforcement ties application
solidian TIES are the preferred solution in binding reinforcement mats and bars made of carbon and glass fiber material. The mats are held together at the overlaps simply by attaching the spring ball clip and are sufficiently secured against displacement.
- Spacers solidian SPACERS for high-quality exposed concrete surfaces
- Binding material solidian TIES for binding reinforcement mats and bars made of carbon and glass fiber material