Concrete column tube solidian Tube
Pre-assembled Concrete column tube
solidian TUBE is a lifetime solution for columns or pillars with pre-installed carbon reinforcement. Easy and quick installation made of non-corrosive and durable reinforcement is one of the key factors why you should try it by yourself. Real professionals do it with solidian TUBE , why wouldn’t you?
characteristics concrete column tube
“grab ‘n’ go” off-the-shelf solution – a solution that you literally take off the shelf and you can start with concreting because it doesn’t require additional reinforcement, special base substrates and calculations
rust-free reinforcements – made of carbon do not rust and are resistant to extreme conditions such as sea water and various acid environments
lightweight solution – carbon reinforcements are 6-7 times stronger than steel, and at the same time they are much lighter, which saves money on transport and storage
fast set up all-in-one – system for professional builders, and yet so simple and tailored to hobbyists that you will quickly and easily make your perfect pillar by yourself
carbon reinforcement – is, by its properties, one of the strongest materials used in construction and is becoming more common as a reinforcement and completely replaces the classic steel
- all-in-one cardboard formwork with integrated carbon reinforcement
- non-corrosive reinforcement
- specially formulated epoxy resin
- 6-7 times stronger than steel
- alkali and acid resistant
- the pillar which will last for next generation
- only for non-load bearing applications
quick and easy installation
1. Installation – Place solidian TUBE in the desired position while maintaining balance. Glue the edges of the solidian TUBE with epoxy mixture to keep the formwork in the desired position and to prevent concrete leakage.
2. Casting – solidian TUBE can be easily filled in a few seconds. Vibrate the concrete every 50 centimeters in order to achieve an optimum fair facing finish.
3. Removal – solidian TUBE can be removed at any time, either the very next day or even a year later. The part that comes in contact with the concrete is polyethylene therefore it does not stick. solidian TUBE is ideal for pillars with fair facing finishes because the formwork can stay on up to the termination of the construction works in order to protect the column.
- recyclable material
- dimensional stable if moistened
- no matching bases needed
- multi-layer tube
- length up to 4m
- various diameters
- sea water resistant
- no assembling needed
need professional advice?
Ole Wolfframm & Johann Pfaff
account sales managers
Scandinavia, Baltic, East Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Sigmaringer Straße 150, 72458 Albstadt, Germany