solidian Flex Grid carbon High strength solutions
solidian Flex Grid carbon
Advanced production technology allows us to fulfil special market demands for flexible reinforcements, according to application or customer needs. Specially developed carbon flexible grids in combination with variety of different coatings and fillers provide superior tensile strength, improved bonding to matrix, increased impact resistance and ultimate crack resistance.
advantages & characteristics
- flexibility without compromising tensile strength
- specially designed coatings, fillers and production technologies ensure superior bonding with matrix
- very high tensile strength (up to 6 times higher than steel)
- enables light weight structures
- high mechanical strength
- electrically conductive (for monitoring and heating)
- very high elastic modulus for small deflections in building members
- no chloride corrosion
- very high alkaline resistance (high durability)
- chemical resistance
Specially developed carbon meshes for superior tensile strength, improved bonding to matrix, increased impact resistance and ultimate crack resistance. For more information take a look at the technical data sheets.
- variety of specially designed coatings and fillers
- custom made dimensions widths & lengths
- options in roll or panel
- mesh size from 10 x 10 mm up to 150 x 150 mm
solidian FLEX GRID have a wide range of applications where flexibility is needed.
need professional advice?
Ole Wolfframm & Johann Pfaff
account sales managers
Scandinavia, Baltic, East Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Sigmaringer Straße 150, 72458 Albstadt, Germany